Our beginnings in the world of the jeweler’s shop begin in 1958, with the opening of our first shop in Salamanca. Our name was jewelery MONTECARLO and, later, we started calling ourselves CARLOS JIMÉNEZ JEWLERS.
In 1985 we participated in a contest of VITRINAS FERRARI FORMULA, along with 700 other participants from other jewelers at European level. We won the first prize, which consisted of a Ferrari 308 GTB car that was delivered to us in Paris that same year.
A few years later, in 1991, we opened our first shop in Madrid in the street Serrano and, over the time, we open other two in Pozuelo and Majadahonda.
Our signature has always been the manufacture of our own collections, like ETERNITY, and always offering a high quality in our raw materials, as the diamonds and colored stones.
Currently, we are working on various projects related to jewelry, such as our website, showrooms and the opening of our new store in Salamanca. Thus, we can show our new collections adapting to current trends.